Decreasing the Impact of Behavior Problems on Teaching and Instruction Time
The aim of all Raising Lions workshops is to help teachers and administrators develop respectful and motivating environments that are more conducive to learning. The methods taught are easy to use and will cut down disruptions in class and time spent on discipline. The goal is to make classroom management easier and more effective so teachers can do more of what they love – teach.
The Raising Lions Method has often had impact across entire districts. Joe Newman creates specific programs for children with more severe behavior problems that fit seamlessly within classroom and school-wide discipline systems. Students with special needs are quickly reintegrated back into the regular classroom. All of my workshops and consulting includes time for an initial meeting in order to customize the training to meet the specific needs and goals of your school.
School and Classroom Services:
- Professional Development and Training Workshops
- Individual Student Intervention and Assistance
- Classroom Management Protocols
- School and District-Wide Behavior Management Protocols
- Expert Presentations
Training, Consulting, and Presentation Relationships:
- Montecito Union School District, Montecito CA
- Chandler School, Pasadena CA
- Westside Waldorf School, Pacific Palisades CA
- Highland Hall Waldorf School, Northridge CA
- Kayne Eras/Exceptional Children’s Foundation, Culver City CA
- Vista Del Mar School, Los Angeles CA
- Our Lady of Malibu School, Malibu CA
- California Ocean of Learning Preschool, Malibu CA
- Saint Sebastian Preschool, Santa Monica CA
- Lou Grant Parent-Child Workshop, Carpinteria CA
- C.A.P.S.E.S Annual Conference (2013, 2012, 2010, 2009)
- Association of Educational Therapists Conference 2012, Arlington VA
Click the “START THE PROCESS” button below for more information and pricing.